Caliban did it again

Old March 30th 08, 06:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Caliban did it again

Made me ROFL, that is.

One of the boxes I have on the floor is a very sturdy but pretty narrow
one. It lies on its side, and Caliban has to squish down to go inside
it. Miranda likes to lie on top of it, and it is sturdy enough not to
break under her, it just bends down a little.

Just now, Miranda was lying on it and Caliban crawled inside it. Then I
heard a loud ACHOO from inside the box, and Mir went jiggling up and
down from the impact. LOL! She just tried to look as composed and calm
as usual, though her box was heaving under her. Wish I'd had the camera
at hand.

Old March 30th 08, 08:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Marina wrote:

Made me ROFL, that is.

One of the boxes I have on the floor is a very sturdy but pretty narrow
one. It lies on its side, and Caliban has to squish down to go inside
it. Miranda likes to lie on top of it, and it is sturdy enough not to
break under her, it just bends down a little.

Just now, Miranda was lying on it and Caliban crawled inside it. Then I
heard a loud ACHOO from inside the box, and Mir went jiggling up and
down from the impact. LOL! She just tried to look as composed and calm
as usual, though her box was heaving under her. Wish I'd had the camera
at hand.

Don't need a video - the image is very clear in my head, LOL!

Joyce

--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.
Old March 30th 08, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Marina" wrote in message
Made me ROFL, that is.

One of the boxes I have on the floor is a very sturdy but pretty narrow
one. It lies on its side, and Caliban has to squish down to go inside it.
Miranda likes to lie on top of it, and it is sturdy enough not to break
under her, it just bends down a little.

Just now, Miranda was lying on it and Caliban crawled inside it. Then I
heard a loud ACHOO from inside the box, and Mir went jiggling up and down
from the impact. LOL! She just tried to look as composed and calm as
usual, though her box was heaving under her. Wish I'd had the camera at
hand.

Thanks Marina. If you were to do a hidden camera thing where would you aim
it at? I'd have one in the enclosure, on aimed at the tent we got them, and
one at their favorite spot on the bed.

Pam S.

Old March 30th 08, 10:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Marina" wrote in message
Made me ROFL, that is.

One of the boxes I have on the floor is a very sturdy but pretty narrow
one. It lies on its side, and Caliban has to squish down to go inside it.
Miranda likes to lie on top of it, and it is sturdy enough not to break
under her, it just bends down a little.

Just now, Miranda was lying on it and Caliban crawled inside it. Then I
heard a loud ACHOO from inside the box, and Mir went jiggling up and down
from the impact. LOL! She just tried to look as composed and calm as
usual, though her box was heaving under her. Wish I'd had the camera at
hand.

They are just a classic comedy team. Abbot and Costello, Laurel and Hardy,
George and Gracie-- Caliban and Miranda.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old March 31st 08, 04:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

tanadashoes wrote:

Thanks Marina. If you were to do a hidden camera thing where would you aim
it at? I'd have one in the enclosure, on aimed at the tent we got them, and
one at their favorite spot on the bed.

I don't know, there are so many places I'd have to aim it at. You never
know where comedy will strike.

Old March 31st 08, 04:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Granby wrote:
Yeah but that many times is what makes the day worth getting up for.

So true.

Old March 31st 08, 05:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M[_3_]

Marina wrote:
Made me ROFL, that is.

One of the boxes I have on the floor is a very sturdy but pretty narrow
one. It lies on its side, and Caliban has to squish down to go inside
it. Miranda likes to lie on top of it, and it is sturdy enough not to
break under her, it just bends down a little.

Just now, Miranda was lying on it and Caliban crawled inside it. Then I
heard a loud ACHOO from inside the box, and Mir went jiggling up and
down from the impact. LOL! She just tried to look as composed and calm
as usual, though her box was heaving under her. Wish I'd had the camera
at hand.

The image of poor long suffering regal Miranda being subjected to the
indignity of having her box jiggle is just too much. I mean really,
what did she do to deserve this ????

It reminds of a comedian and a straight girl. Didn't George Burns and
his wife (Gracie?) do that? She pretended to be straight laced and was
the perfect foil for George Burns? That's the image I got with this one

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old March 31st 08, 06:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Susan M wrote:

The image of poor long suffering regal Miranda being subjected to the
indignity of having her box jiggle is just too much. I mean really,
what did she do to deserve this ????

It reminds of a comedian and a straight girl. Didn't George Burns and
his wife (Gracie?) do that? She pretended to be straight laced and was
the perfect foil for George Burns? That's the image I got with this one

Yes, Mir is mostly the 'straight guy' but she can make me LOL sometimes,
too. Like the other day. One of the cat trees is near the TV, but a
short jump away. The other day, Mir wanted to go from the cat tree to
the TV, but for some reason didn't feel like jumping. She stretched out
a long paw and tried to reach it to the TV. Didn't work, Then she
anchored the back part of her body safely to the cat tree level and
stretched out both front paws and her front body as far as she could,
trying to reach the TV for a foothold. This was when she had me LOLing,
as her front paws were flailing in the air, looking like she was trying
to do the Crawl in the air. At the same time I had to admire her grace
and her perfect disposition of her body. The back part of it was bunched
together on the cat tree shelf, while the front part was stretched out
with paws fully extended. So beautiful, yet so funny.

Old March 31st 08, 06:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND CURTAIN!!!!!

hehehehe

Pics: Caliban here, Caliban there Marina Cat anecdotes 8 February 10th 08 10:21 PM
CaliBAN Marina Cat anecdotes 13 November 3rd 07 10:21 PM
Caliban look-alikes Marina Cat anecdotes 12 March 11th 07 04:27 AM
pic: Caliban sleeping Marina Cat anecdotes 13 May 20th 06 09:58 PM
More of Caliban Marina Cat anecdotes 7 October 2nd 05 02:52 AM