Little tiny monkeys

Old September 25th 06, 02:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Little tiny monkeys

Did someone already post this here? I've seen these pictures before,
but I don't remember where from. Apologies if you've already seen
this, but IMO you can't get too many photos of little tiny monkeys.

http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overl..._smallest.html

Joyce
Old September 25th 06, 04:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

wrote:
Did someone already post this here? I've seen these pictures before,
but I don't remember where from. Apologies if you've already seen
this, but IMO you can't get too many photos of little tiny monkeys.

http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overl..._smallest.html

Joyce

Oh, now that's cute. Wayyy cute. Almost as cute as kittens. Thanks so
much for posting that, I had not seen it!
At first I thought it was going to be Sea Monkeys, remember them?
(brine shrimp?) The ads that used to be in the back of comic books. It
showed "sea monkeys" playing baseball, etc etc. Then you ordered them,
and put your magic sea monkey eggs in a fruit jar, and all you got were
little wiggly things that resembled bacteria under a microscope. /Then
your mother would eventually get sick of the nasty thing on the kitchen
counter and pour your sea monkeys down the drain.

Sherry

Old September 25th 06, 03:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On 25 Sep 2006 01:44:16 GMT, yodeled:

Did someone already post this here? I've seen these pictures before,
but I don't remember where from. Apologies if you've already seen
this, but IMO you can't get too many photos of little tiny monkeys.

http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overl..._smallest.html

Joyce

Eeeeeeeeeek!!!

Those are tinier than the one that peed on Johnny
Carson's head!!!

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old September 25th 06, 03:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On 24 Sep 2006 20:32:50 -0700, yodeled:

wrote:
[...]

Fish love 'em. Most of the time, fish are pretty much the same --
they swim back and forth. Every once in while, you get a smart one
that recognizes you. We had a couple of catfish like that. The only
time I ever knew I was making my fish happy was when I gave 'em brine
shrimp. Fishy happy dancing all over the tank.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old September 26th 06, 01:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tension_on_the_wire

Kreisleriana wrote:
Fish love 'em. Most of the time, fish are pretty much the same --
they swim back and forth. Every once in while, you get a smart one
that recognizes you. We had a couple of catfish like that. The only
time I ever knew I was making my fish happy was when I gave 'em brine
shrimp. Fishy happy dancing all over the tank.

Theresa

Do you keep fish too? I am down to three aquariums at the moment. The
smaller fish do come dancing for food, but my three big goldfish
(Comets & Shubunkin) in the 40 G tank know me very well. Of course
they dance elaborate dances for me when I approach the tank, hoping for
goodies, but they also go out of their way to make passes at my hand
when I am cleaning the tank, it is hilarious. They actually swim right
into my hand and through it, and they like to nibble air bubbles off my
arm. It really endeared me to them, I must say!

--tension

Old September 26th 06, 05:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Julie and Sam

wrote in message
Did someone already post this here? I've seen these pictures before,
but I don't remember where from. Apologies if you've already seen
this, but IMO you can't get too many photos of little tiny monkeys.

http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overl..._smallest.html

Joyce

Awwww! I want one! Barnabus and Sam say they want three or four or five.
Bad Barnabus...Bad Sam!

Thanks for posting those pictures.
Julie

Old September 26th 06, 02:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On 25 Sep 2006 17:53:01 -0700, "tension_on_the_wire"
yodeled:

Kreisleriana wrote:
[...]

Not any more, but my father did when I was a kid. Brought home
guppies in a coffee jar. Next thing you know, we've got a 40G tank, a
breeding tank, quarantine tank, plus bettas. We had the usual mix
of guppies, mollies, swordfish/platys, plus neon and cardinal tetras,
and zebras. Every once in awhile, Dad would get ambitious and bring
in angelfish, which would die, or gouramis, which would try to eat
everyone else. I also remember short-lived flirtations with tiger
barbs, a clown loach, and various others.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old October 1st 06, 10:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

wrote:

Did someone already post this here? I've seen these pictures before,
but I don't remember where from. Apologies if you've already seen
this, but IMO you can't get too many photos of little tiny monkeys.

http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overl..._smallest.html

Joyce

They are so cute! Thanks for the link.
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Tiny Dancer Pat Cat anecdotes 3 May 24th 05 06:15 PM
little teeny tiny kitten (KF warning) [email protected] Cat anecdotes 48 September 22nd 04 03:27 PM
Harvey And My Nemesis The Evil Monkeys Lots42 The Library Avenger Cat anecdotes 4 July 9th 04 04:44 AM
Monkeys we like... TJ and The Dust Cat anecdotes 14 March 15th 04 02:26 AM
Of Men and Monkeys badwilson Cat anecdotes 27 February 27th 04 06:37 PM