Who hated monkeys?????

Old October 16th 03, 05:35 AM
Stacey

Default Who hated monkeys?????

This is for you

http://tinyurl.com/mtx3

or

http://www.engrish.com/detail.php?im...ategory=T oys
&date=2003-07-08

--
Stacey

Hugs, Not Bugs!
||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| |||||
http://home.rochester.rr.com/stave508
||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| |||||
If I want to hear the pitter patter of little feet, I'll put shoes on the
cats!

Old October 16th 03, 09:28 PM
Tanada

TJ and The Dust wrote:

shudder

Oh not so much hate Stacey but fear. Big fear! I fear the sock monkey, the
cymbal playing monkey, the organ grinding monkey, any monkey in a vest or box
hat, and now (thanks to Stacey) I can add the crap shooting monkey to the list
of monkeys I fear.

Hmmm... I wonder if anyone else has a list of "Monkeys I Fear". Makes me
sound kinda nuts eh?

TJ (Britta don't look)

I tried to say that I'm not afraid of monkeys, but I realized that I was
lying to myself. I'm also terrified of clowns, snakes, rats, and
ladders (anyone climbing up them). I think we need to have a monkey
haters anonymous group.

Hi, I'm Pam, and I hate/am terrified by monkeys and other primates....

Pam S. who will bravely go in the primate cage, but only because there
are no snakes in there and she has to set some kind of example for the
"children"
Old October 16th 03, 09:46 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Hi, I'm Pam, and I hate/am terrified by monkeys and other primates....

Well that makes the entire human race terrifying to Pam ;-)

Cheers, helen s

This is an invalid email adress to thwart spammers
To get my correct email remove the dependency on fame & fortune from
h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o* *l.c**$*$om$$

Any speeling mistakes are as a result of cats on the keybrrrdd

Old October 16th 03, 09:50 PM
Sherry

I tried to say that I'm not afraid of monkeys, but I realized that I was
lying to myself. I'm also terrified of clowns, snakes, rats, and
ladders (anyone climbing up them). I think we need to have a monkey
haters anonymous group.

I don't hate *real* monkeys, the ones in the wild. But those monkey-cymbal toys
are the stuff of Stephen King. And I've *always* thought clowns were creepy and
wondered why all kids aren't afraid of them.

Sherry

Old October 16th 03, 09:52 PM
Sherry

Oh not so much hate Stacey but fear. Big fear! I fear the sock monkey, the
cymbal playing monkey, the organ grinding monkey, any monkey in a vest or box
hat, and now (thanks to Stacey) I can add the crap shooting monkey to the
list
of monkeys I fear.

WWhoa...flashback to childhood. I was afraid of this stupid corduroy monkey
with a wooden head and fez hat painted on. I think it had a vest.

Sherry
Old October 16th 03, 10:54 PM

TJ and The Dust wrote:

Hmmm... I wonder if anyone else has a list of "Monkeys I Fear".
Makes me sound kinda nuts eh?
TJ (Britta don't look)

I wonder if there's a connection between fearing monkeys and moths? (Since
you and Britta seem to share both phobias.)

Joyce
Old October 16th 03, 11:14 PM
TJ and The Dust

wrote in message
TJ and The Dust wrote:

Hmmm... I wonder if anyone else has a list of "Monkeys I Fear".
Makes me sound kinda nuts eh?
TJ (Britta don't look)

I wonder if there's a connection between fearing monkeys and moths? (Since
you and Britta seem to share both phobias.)

Joyce

Moths are dusty... and they flit...and frighten....and, and they are no more
than monkeys with wings. Oh dear Bowl.... now I am thinking of those horrid,
winged, flying monkeys from the Wizard of Oz. Didn't they wear vests?!?! I
had forgotten all about those! :-O I fear those winged, flying monkeys too..
add those to my list of "Monkeys I Fear".

TJ (who is now afraid to go outside for fear she will run into some kind of
monkey)

Old October 16th 03, 11:35 PM
Sherry

Bowl.... now I am thinking of those horrid,
winged, flying monkeys from the Wizard of Oz. Didn't they wear vests?!?!

Naw, they wore these weird dresses with peplums, remember? OOO-EEE-OOOO.....

Sherry
Old October 17th 03, 02:08 AM

TJ and The Dust wrote:

Moths are dusty... and they flit...and frighten....and, and they are no
more than monkeys with wings. Oh dear Bowl.... now I am thinking of
those horrid, winged, flying monkeys from the Wizard of Oz.

Oops, I'm sorry TJ! I didn't mean to add more anxiety and terror to your
life!

Joyce - who is not afraid of monkeys, but who does think they are quite
ugly, and always changes the channel when they are on Animal Planet
Old October 17th 03, 03:35 AM
badwilson

"TJ and The Dust" wrote in message
shudder

Oh not so much hate Stacey but fear. Big fear! I fear the sock monkey,

the
cymbal playing monkey, the organ grinding monkey, any monkey in a vest or

box
hat, and now (thanks to Stacey) I can add the crap shooting monkey to the

list
of monkeys I fear.

Hmmm... I wonder if anyone else has a list of "Monkeys I Fear". Makes

me
sound kinda nuts eh?

TJ (Britta don't look)

Oh, it's ok TJ. Monkeys I don't mind, it's the evil moth I fear!
(Although, I have to admit, the crap shooting monkey could be a pretty scary
adversary!)
Actually, I have entered a contest to capitalize on my fear. There is this
channel on our digital satellite TV called AXN and they are having this
"what's your biggest fear" contest and I figured that my moth and butterfly
phobia should be worth at least the US$300 prize.
--
Britta
ROT13 to reply