New house pics

Old May 23rd 07, 05:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

Default New house pics

On May 23, 8:05 am, "badwilson" wrote:
Anybody interested in seeing the latest pics of the house we're
building?
This is the link to the album, the latest ones are at the end, each new
day has the date on the first picture. May 23 are the latest ones from
today.http://picasaweb.google.com/badwilson/House
I have been very, very busy lately with painting stuff for the trim
around the roof, etc. We decided to do all our own painting to save a
huge amount of money. The plan was for Dennis and I to do it together
but the timing isn't working out right now as he's still away working.
But I've been cut back at work to only 3 days a week, so it all works
out since I have more than enough painting to do to fill the other days.
--
Britta
Purring is an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness

Wow, that is *awesome*. It looks huge! It looks like you could sit
about 3
of my house inside it!
It's a very beautiful setting, too. Hope you're very happy there, for
a long
time!

Sherry

Old May 23rd 07, 08:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Sherry wrote:

On May 23, 8:05 am, "badwilson" wrote:

Anybody interested in seeing the latest pics of the house we're
building?

Wow, that is *awesome*. It looks huge! It looks like you could sit
about 3 of my house inside it!
It's a very beautiful setting, too. Hope you're very happy there, for
a long time!

Oh-oh, I think PatM's problem is contagious. Yours posted 4 times!

Joyce
Old May 24th 07, 01:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
badwilson

Sherry wrote:
[...]

Thanks, Sherry! It is very exciting. But it's really not that big,
2500 square feet. 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths. Fairly normal size for a
house I think.

New house pics PatM Cat anecdotes 2 May 24th 07 01:27 AM
New house pics PatM Cat anecdotes 0 May 23rd 07 05:02 PM
New house pics PatM Cat anecdotes 0 May 23rd 07 04:55 PM
New house pics PatM Cat anecdotes 0 May 23rd 07 04:55 PM
New house pics PatM Cat anecdotes 0 May 23rd 07 04:49 PM