Time To Go Home: Ms. Fluffytail, Ms Silvercat, Mr. Mercurio

Old November 4th 07, 01:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Time To Go Home: Ms. Fluffytail, Ms Silvercat, Mr. Mercurio

I think it is time for Misty and myself to return home, but we don't
know how to as we don't have a teleporter. I'm hoping you will take us
home as Bobcat is probably wondering where we are.
We had a WONDERFURAL time, with the Ball and the Wedwink. I can
promise you we will both be next year.
Thank you Ms. Fluffytail, and Ms Silvercat you were both purrrrrfectly
wonderfural; and to you Mr. Mercurio, Thank you for keeping an eye on
my sister and maybe helping her with some of her powers. Are you still
planning to help her between now and the next Ball???
Thank you alll so much but we really need to get home -- there no
place like home -- besides we have a D*G to put in his place.

Phantom, [and Misty]

Old November 4th 07, 01:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

In article . com,
wrote:

I think it is time for Misty and myself to return home, but we don't
know how to as we don't have a teleporter. I'm hoping you will take us
home as Bobcat is probably wondering where we are.
We had a WONDERFURAL time, with the Ball and the Wedwink. I can
promise you we will both be next year.
Thank you Ms. Fluffytail, and Ms Silvercat you were both purrrrrfectly
wonderfural; and to you Mr. Mercurio, Thank you for keeping an eye on
my sister and maybe helping her with some of her powers. Are you still
planning to help her between now and the next Ball???
Thank you alll so much but we really need to get home -- there no
place like home -- besides we have a D*G to put in his place.

Phantom, [and Misty]

[Cleo and Tabitha join Phantom]

Hihi, Phantom. We're all set to take you back. Here, I packd a bag of
goodies fur you kitties to take wif you. Dere's backed ear of sooven in
dere, and some roasted beast, and some turkeybird, and some grilled
sammon. An in da liddle box inside is some nip pie.

[A large puff of red smoke pops into being in front of them. Out of the
smoke step Mercurio and Misty.]

Mercurio: Excellent, Misty! Perfect aim. Hello, young Monsieur Phantom.
Yes, we are indeed ready to take you back home. And I will indeed be
popping in regularly to work wiz Missy. Since Missy is mastering her
skills quite quicky, you won't really need a teleporter (though I sure
Amelia could find an extra one to send your way if you'd like). Missy,
if you would do the honors?

[Missy closes her eyes, flips her tail, and twitches her nose. All the
kitties appear in their Bobcat's living room.]

Monsieur Bobcat, here are your beautiful chatons. They were perfectly
behaved the entire time. And young Missy is making excellent progress on
her studies.

It has been an honor to make your acquaintance, and the acquaintance of
your chatons.
Old November 4th 07, 05:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

Du kum bak fur anufurr abvenshur, it's awlwayz uh pleshur tu see yuuz,
drop in ennytyme.

Pit2nya, apresheeatifflee

Old November 5th 07, 02:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Nov 4, 6:51 am, Tabitha Fluffytail wrote:
In article . com,

wrote:
[...]

[While puttering around his living room, and writing checks to pay for
the monthly bills then all of a sudden a *PUFFF* and all of a sudden 5
cats suddenly appears in front of him!!! ] Tabitha!!!! Cleoaptra!!!
Mercurio!!! Ah-- There you a Pantom, Misty. Ok. So I know all about
the Jellicle Ball -- Bonnie educated me well, and after lasts year's
Ball, well I learned it was some party. So you two, out with it: How
was the party?? Tabitha and Cleopatria, I hope these two did not cause
you a lot of grief; and Mercurio [ bowing to the magical cat]
hopefully Misty did not pull her disappearing trick and create a
scene. So Misty's lessons are going well?? BTW, what happened to the
teleporter?? You arrived (and left for the Ball) in one. How did all
five of you get here???

As always it has been a real pleasure to meet of you. I'm sure they
will be back again next year at this time. Please say hello to Tiger
and do I smell something like mint?? [ With that Tabitha, Cleopatra,
and Mecurio suddenly disappear as fast as they appeared leaving only
Misty and Phantom behind. Misty comes over and starts to rub around
Bobcat's legs as does Phnatom -- for about 5 seconds when suddenly he
takes over and curls up on the chair. Ah its good to have both these
cats home once again]

Bobcat

Old November 5th 07, 12:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

As always it has been a real pleasure to meet of you. I'm sure they
will be back again next year at this time. Please say hello to Tiger
and do I smell something like mint?? [ With that Tabitha, Cleopatra,
and Mecurio suddenly disappear as fast as they appeared leaving only
Misty and Phantom behind. Misty comes over and starts to rub around
Bobcat's legs as does Phnatom -- for about 5 seconds when suddenly he
takes over and curls up on the chair. Ah its good to have both these
cats home once again]

Bobcat

Mr. Bobcat, sir, da kiddens were perfectly behaved and comported
demselves like ladycats and gentlemancats. An Mr. Mercurio says dat
Misty is coming along very well with her studies, and he will drop in to
work fir her sum more from time to time, and him wanted you to know dat
Misty now has da ability to teleport wifout a teleporter.

If you or your kitties would cat to join us fur our adventure, you'z
welcome. We are in da process of drifing up da west coast of the US, den
we will teleport to da east coast and drive down da east coast. We'z got
a whole bunch of convertible cars, and motorcycles wif sidecars, and a
bigbig RV for da kitties dat don't want to go by car or motorcycle.

Tabitha
Old November 6th 07, 01:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Nov 5, 5:56 am, Tabitha Fluffytail wrote:
[...]

[Through the magic of PeeMail, Bobcat replies]

Thank you Tabitha, if you find yourself in the desert SouthWest,
Tucson is a great place to visit (One of the first Jellicle Balls was
held here if I remember). Here it is November and today the high was
91 degrees!!! -- even warm by Tucson standards when the high is
normally in the low 70's.

So Misty can teleport without a Teleporter?!? That's a trick even
Bonnie had never mastered. (Though Bonnie had many, many powers --
with luck Misty won't develop all of them). So now I have a slightly
used teleporter on my hands?!? Here I had customized it with
GoogleEarth so all they needed to do was dial in the place and off
they whisked. On the other hand Phantom may need it so he does not
have to depend on his sister. The age ol' battle of Technology -vs-
Magic.

Again is was wonderful meeting you Tabitha. I'm sure you will see my
two Mini-Black Panthers around this time next year.

Bobcat