Cat video :)

Old May 11th 06, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Cat video :)

Hi all,

Playing with the vidoe mode on my camera and caught the girls, Tessie
mostly paling with a catnip sock Karen made. I swear she is part Gumbi
.

heres the link:
http://www.dropshots.com/day.php?use...0&ctime=161319

And for all the movies that Karen and I shot

http://www.dropshots.com/Kajikit

John
Old May 11th 06, 02:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

John wrote:
Hi all,

Playing with the vidoe mode on my camera and caught the girls, Tessie
mostly paling with a catnip sock Karen made. I swear she is part Gumbi
.

heres the link:
http://www.dropshots.com/day.php?use...0&ctime=161319

And for all the movies that Karen and I shot

http://www.dropshots.com/Kajikit

John

Thanks for posting those, John.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old May 11th 06, 05:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

John wrote:

Playing with the vidoe mode on my camera and caught the girls
http://www.dropshots.com/day.php?use...0&ctime=161319

Looks like someone else is interested, too! Great clip.

Joyce
Old May 12th 06, 07:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 11 May 2006 16:27:22 GMT, wrote:

John wrote:

Playing with the vidoe mode on my camera and caught the girls
http://www.dropshots.com/day.php?use...0&ctime=161319

Looks like someone else is interested, too! Great clip.

They were all EXTREMELY interested... but Tessie is the only one who
leaps about like she was in zero-gravity! Scouty and Silver prefer to
grab the toy and curl up around it, preferably lying on it so that
nobody else can take it away...
Old May 13th 06, 10:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

John wrote:

Hi all,

Playing with the vidoe mode on my camera and caught the girls, Tessie
mostly paling with a catnip sock Karen made. I swear she is part Gumbi
.

heres the link:
http://www.dropshots.com/day.php?use...0&ctime=161319

And for all the movies that Karen and I shot

http://www.dropshots.com/Kajikit

John

Tessie is very athletic! Thanks for the video!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

[OT] need help with tech issue (video capture) Pat Cat anecdotes 9 December 19th 05 10:58 AM
Video for cats Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 2 September 24th 05 10:41 PM
Asthma video Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 15 May 13th 05 05:56 PM
Needed-declawed cat in LA for educ. video Mary Cat health & behaviour 4 January 11th 05 03:37 AM
Looking for cute cat and kitten fight-play video dt Cat health & behaviour 8 October 7th 04 07:02 PM