Neverending Cuteness

Old April 4th 07, 04:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat

Default Neverending Cuteness

It's Beatrice and Abelard again. Let me explain....

We have two oblong planters full of kitty grass. I rotate them from indoors
to out so they don't turn yellow. Both planters are about a foot long and
maybe 5" across and 5" deep. The grass sticks up about 6-7" from the top of
the dirt in the planter. The net result is a small "bush" in the house.

Abelard gets on one side of the "bush" and Beatrice gets on the other. Then
they try to reach one another through the thick grass! I've lost count of
how many times they've knocked the planter over and spilled black potting
soil onto the floor, but it's worth sweeping up because I get to witness
their fun.

Beatrice has tried to lay in the planter but she's too big. She does manage
to crush the grass down!

I never stop thanking my lucky stars that these angel-cats are living with
me.

Old April 4th 07, 03:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Awww, what a good kitty meowmie you are to cultivate a grass crop for
the kitties. Any pictures of the grass play?

Debbie

Old April 4th 07, 06:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat

wrote

| Awww, what a good kitty meowmie you are to cultivate a grass crop for
| the kitties. Any pictures of the grass play?

No, my camera needs fresh batteries and I don't have any on hand. Plus it
was dark and the flash on this cheap camera doesn't work.

It took me almost a year to get around to planting that grass for them, so I
don't feel like such a good meowmie.

Old April 4th 07, 06:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"Pat" wrote:
wrote

| Awww, what a good kitty meowmie you are to cultivate a grass crop for
| the kitties. Any pictures of the grass play?

No, my camera needs fresh batteries and I don't have any on hand. Plus it
was dark and the flash on this cheap camera doesn't work.

It took me almost a year to get around to planting that grass for them, so I
don't feel like such a good meowmie.

You have that video from last year with Beatrice playing in the pot of
grass and chasing everyone away.

Old April 4th 07, 07:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat

"Takayuki" wrote
| "Pat" wrote:
| wrote
|
| | Awww, what a good kitty meowmie you are to cultivate a grass crop for
| | the kitties. Any pictures of the grass play?
|
| No, my camera needs fresh batteries and I don't have any on hand. Plus it
| was dark and the flash on this cheap camera doesn't work.
|
| It took me almost a year to get around to planting that grass for them,
so I
| don't feel like such a good meowmie.
|
| You have that video from last year with Beatrice playing in the pot of
| grass and chasing everyone away.

That was grass that I dug up out of the yard and put in a pot. It didn't
live very long with Beatrice using it for a bed!

I soooooooo wish I had a camcorder here. My camera will only take a couple
of minutes' worth of low-res video and it's never enough to catch the cutest
stuff they do. It was cool when I lived at the farm being able to use
Gloria's Canon camcorder sometimes, I miss being able to do that.

Sometimes the cuteness is just blinding Marina Cat anecdotes 22 February 3rd 07 08:43 PM
The cuteness... Marina Cat anecdotes 12 December 18th 06 10:20 PM
more kitty cuteness [email protected] Cat anecdotes 0 March 31st 06 02:28 AM
KFW! Blinding cuteness Marina Cat anecdotes 25 August 23rd 05 02:57 PM