Fangu Fangu Sekrit Santa

Old December 14th 05, 06:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Fangu Fangu Sekrit Santa

Fangu, fangu Sekrit Santa!

Meowmie found a big box on the front steps this morning with my name on it.
Shez won't let me open it or anyfing, but put it under the Kissamouse tree.

Shez sayz fings like not now Puddi, youze got to wait until Kissamouse to
open youze presents.

Is that right, itz MY box.

Fangu whoever youze are......

Puddi Cat
(counting the days)

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old December 14th 05, 08:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

We fink yoor meowmie shud let yoo opin da box at leest! Wut iz in dere yoo cant
reeli see wut it iz... Yoor meowmie kin "hang it up" fur yoo...

Puddi's Sekrit Santa

In article hpYnf.629203$_o.31367@attbi_s71, Ray or Fran says...

Old December 15th 05, 04:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Datz whut mine meowmee did.
Hur letz me sniff an patty-paw awl da liddul pakajez, buttid I'yl haffta
wayte tu opin enny.
So far I habent figgurt owt heow...

Pitoonya