Kitty Farmcat (good news)

Old February 23rd 08, 09:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Kitty Farmcat (good news)

Kitty worries me a lot. She is so amazingly old and has CRF which makes her
appetite go down. When it is down I am convinced I will lose her soon
because she is already so frail.
It is up recently. Tonight she ate a huge meal. YAY!!

She had such a difficult life before she knocked on my door when she was
already quite elderly and probably realised her time in the wild needed to
come to an end.
She is a very intelligent cat. She waited until my dogs went to RB and then
inquired if I might have a vacancy.
Which I did. How could I say "no" ?

Old February 23rd 08, 10:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
Kitty worries me a lot. She is so amazingly old and has CRF which makes
her appetite go down. When it is down I am convinced I will lose her soon
because she is already so frail.
It is up recently. Tonight she ate a huge meal. YAY!!

She had such a difficult life before she knocked on my door when she was
already quite elderly and probably realised her time in the wild needed to
come to an end.
She is a very intelligent cat. She waited until my dogs went to RB and
then inquired if I might have a vacancy.
Which I did. How could I say "no" ?

Stinky is a few years younger, but still old enough for me to watch him like
a hawk for the slightest glitch in his normality. Purrs for KFC to go on
and on.

Old February 23rd 08, 11:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lucys Mom[_2_]

Christina Websell wrote:
Kitty worries me a lot. She is so amazingly old and has CRF which makes her
appetite go down. When it is down I am convinced I will lose her soon
because she is already so frail.
It is up recently. Tonight she ate a huge meal. YAY!!

She had such a difficult life before she knocked on my door when she was
already quite elderly and probably realised her time in the wild needed to
come to an end.
She is a very intelligent cat. She waited until my dogs went to RB and then
inquired if I might have a vacancy.
Which I did. How could I say "no" ?

Excellent news!!! How old is she, BTW?
Old February 23rd 08, 11:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Lucys Mom" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:
Kitty worries me a lot. She is so amazingly old and has CRF which makes
her appetite go down. When it is down I am convinced I will lose her
soon because she is already so frail.
It is up recently. Tonight she ate a huge meal. YAY!!

She had such a difficult life before she knocked on my door when she was
already quite elderly and probably realised her time in the wild needed
to come to an end.
She is a very intelligent cat. She waited until my dogs went to RB and
then inquired if I might have a vacancy.
Which I did. How could I say "no" ?

Excellent news!!! How old is she, BTW?

She is around about 22.

Old February 24th 08, 12:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Feb 23, 4:01 pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
Kitty worries me a lot. She is so amazingly old and has CRF which makes her
appetite go down. When it is down I am convinced I will lose her soon
because she is already so frail.
It is up recently. Tonight she ate a huge meal. YAY!!

So glad to read this.

She had such a difficult life before she knocked on my door when she was
already quite elderly and probably realised her time in the wild needed to
come to an end.
She is a very intelligent cat. She waited until my dogs went to RB and then
inquired if I might have a vacancy.
Which I did. How could I say "no" ?

On their way to the Bridge, your dogs found her for you and you for
her.

Will in New Haven

Old February 24th 08, 12:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Christina Websell wrote:

Kitty worries me a lot. She is so amazingly old and has CRF which makes her
appetite go down. When it is down I am convinced I will lose her soon
because she is already so frail.
It is up recently. Tonight she ate a huge meal. YAY!!

Great news!! Go KFC!

Joyce
Old February 24th 08, 01:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

wrote:

On their way to the Bridge, your dogs found her for you and you for
her.

I don't know about that, she was around when my dogs were alive and there
was only one who would not have killed her on sight.

Old February 24th 08, 01:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lucys Mom[_2_]

Christina Websell wrote:
"Lucys Mom" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:
Kitty worries me a lot. She is so amazingly old and has CRF which makes
her appetite go down. When it is down I am convinced I will lose her
soon because she is already so frail.
It is up recently. Tonight she ate a huge meal. YAY!!

She had such a difficult life before she knocked on my door when she was
already quite elderly and probably realised her time in the wild needed
to come to an end.
She is a very intelligent cat. She waited until my dogs went to RB and
then inquired if I might have a vacancy.
Which I did. How could I say "no" ?

Excellent news!!! How old is she, BTW?

She is around about 22.

My goodness! You're doing something right, Christina! Good genes and
good pettin's I would say!!
Old February 24th 08, 04:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief

Which I did. How could I say "no" ?

Excellent news!!! How old is she, BTW?

She is around about 22.

NICE,

It always impressed me as a vet tech when I see an animal last well
over 15 years.

Most dogs I see live to about 15 years, most cats live to about 16-19
years

We DID have this one cat live to TWENTY-SIX years of age. and when it
came time for her to go, she did NOT go quietly.

Now this is not to slight KFC at all. To hear that she is 22 with CRF
is very VERY impressive, and I'm glad to hear that she is doing so
well.

Kristi