Need links to funny or amusing cat stuff

Old October 4th 04, 05:46 PM
kaeli

Default Need links to funny or amusing cat stuff

Hey guys,

I'm looking to link to the best kitty fun stuff there is for a new section
I'm putting together for Wild At Heart. Got any links to your favorite sites
with awesome Flash animations, kitty games, cat jokes, or other fun amusing
things (must be cat related)?

I could Google, but that brings up a ton of stuff. I want your opinions on
the really cool and fun stuff.

TIA

~kaeli~
Synonym: the word you use in place of a word you can't
spell.
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

Old October 4th 04, 06:24 PM
KellyH

"kaeli" wrote in message

Hey guys,

I'm looking to link to the best kitty fun stuff there is for a new section
I'm putting together for Wild At Heart. Got any links to your favorite

sites
with awesome Flash animations, kitty games, cat jokes, or other fun

amusing
things (must be cat related)?

I could Google, but that brings up a ton of stuff. I want your opinions on
the really cool and fun stuff.

This is one of the funniest things I've seen in a while. It's a tech review
of a kitten:
http://www.dansdata.com/kitten.htm

--
-Kelly
kelly at farringtons dot net

Old October 4th 04, 06:53 PM
ceb

kaeli wrote in
:

Hey guys,

I'm looking to link to the best kitty fun stuff there is for a new
section I'm putting together for Wild At Heart. Got any links to your
favorite sites with awesome Flash animations, kitty games, cat jokes,
or other fun amusing things (must be cat related)?

I could Google, but that brings up a ton of stuff. I want your
opinions on the really cool and fun stuff.

TIA

The kittycat dance is a must!

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/kittycat.php

--Catherine
& Rosalie the calicohead, who will now loll around on her back if I sing
"Cat, I'm a kittycat, and I dance dance dance and I dance dance dance"

Old October 4th 04, 06:56 PM
ceb

kaeli wrote in
:

Hey guys,

I'm looking to link to the best kitty fun stuff there is for a new
section I'm putting together for Wild At Heart. Got any links to your
favorite sites with awesome Flash animations, kitty games, cat jokes,
or other fun amusing things (must be cat related)?

I could Google, but that brings up a ton of stuff. I want your
opinions on the really cool and fun stuff.

TIA

Another site I find hilarious, but that I imagine some could object to,
is:

mycathatesyou.com

It is filled with pictures of kitties looking eeeevil, and captions
suggesting what they might be thinking.

--Catherine
& Rosalie the calicohead, see her obligatory devil-eyes photo on her
Catster page: http://www.catster.com/?58131

Old October 4th 04, 09:09 PM
kaeli

In article hHf8d.67305$He1.48059@attbi_s01, enlightened
us with...

This is one of the funniest things I've seen in a while. It's a tech review
of a kitten:
http://www.dansdata.com/kitten.htm

As an IT geek, I find that especially amusing.

~kaeli~
Found God? If nobody claims Him in 30 days, He's yours to
keep.

Old October 4th 04, 09:12 PM
kaeli

In article ,
enlightened us with...

The kittycat dance is a must!

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/kittycat.php

Am I easily amused today or is that just really effing funny?
*trying not to laugh too hard and get caught surfing at work*