TED appointment for Fez and Rufous

Old July 29th 05, 02:19 PM
Victor Martinez

Default TED appointment for Fez and Rufous

Fez and Rufous are going tomorrow (Saturday) morning for their annual
checkup. They are very healthy, so I don't anticipate any surprises
there, but can I get some purrs so they don't yowl the entire time?
People think I'm killing my cats when they go to TED!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old July 29th 05, 10:08 PM
Christina Websell

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Fez and Rufous are going tomorrow (Saturday) morning for their annual
checkup. They are very healthy, so I don't anticipate any surprises there,
but can I get some purrs so they don't yowl the entire time? People think
I'm killing my cats when they go to TED!

Purrs for a silent trip.

Tweed

Old July 29th 05, 10:19 PM
CatNipped

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Fez and Rufous are going tomorrow (Saturday) morning for their annual
checkup. They are very healthy, so I don't anticipate any surprises
there, but can I get some purrs so they don't yowl the entire time?
People think I'm killing my cats when they go to TED!

Purrs for a peaceful trip!

Jessie and (surprisingly) Demi, are very vocal when going to the vet (in
fact that's the only time I hear Demi do more than a tiny "squeak". Bandit
and Sammy are silent (except that Sammy, taking a cue from Jessie, growled
and hissed at TED last time she was in the office)!!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old July 30th 05, 01:07 AM
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 16:19:50 -0500, "CatNipped"
yodeled:

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
.. .
Fez and Rufous are going tomorrow (Saturday) morning for their annual
checkup. They are very healthy, so I don't anticipate any surprises
there, but can I get some purrs so they don't yowl the entire time?
People think I'm killing my cats when they go to TED!

Purrs for a peaceful trip!

Jessie and (surprisingly) Demi, are very vocal when going to the vet (in
fact that's the only time I hear Demi do more than a tiny "squeak". Bandit
and Sammy are silent (except that Sammy, taking a cue from Jessie, growled
and hissed at TED last time she was in the office)!!!

If something Sammy's size growled and hissed at me, I'd want a trank
gun.

Theresa
Old July 30th 05, 01:10 AM
CatNipped

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
[...]

LOL! Yeah, but I couldn't help but giggle at her trying to act like she was
bad. If TED only knew what a big wuss she is (even timid little Demi, less
than half her size, beats her up on a regular basis)! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Theresa

Old July 30th 05, 01:19 AM
Helen Miles

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message

Fez and Rufous are going tomorrow (Saturday) morning for their annual
checkup. They are very healthy, so I don't anticipate any surprises
there, but can I get some purrs so they don't yowl the entire time?
People think I'm killing my cats when they go to TED!

Purrs that things go smoothly and quietly. ;o)

Helen M

Old July 30th 05, 03:09 AM
Lucys Mom

Purrs for a quiet trip and good checkups....

Kim and crew

Old July 30th 05, 03:36 AM
Julie Cook

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Fez and Rufous are going tomorrow (Saturday) morning for their annual
checkup. They are very healthy, so I don't anticipate any surprises there,
but can I get some purrs so they don't yowl the entire time? People think
I'm killing my cats when they go to TED!

Purrs on the way for a quiet, peaceful visit with TED and for everything to
be just perfect with the boys.

Julie, Hobbes, Selena, Lacey, Sam and Barnabus

Old July 30th 05, 05:34 PM
Ann

Purrs on the way.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

Old July 30th 05, 07:57 PM

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 13:19:54 GMT, Victor Martinez
wrote:

Fez and Rufous are going tomorrow (Saturday) morning for their annual
checkup. They are very healthy, so I don't anticipate any surprises
there, but can I get some purrs so they don't yowl the entire time?
People think I'm killing my cats when they go to TED!

Belated, but purrs that everything is okay for Fez and Rufous.

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.spiritrealm.com/summer/
Animals in Movies Website)