Video Catnip

Old May 22nd 05, 03:21 PM

Default Video Catnip

Here is a fun thing for the kitties! Most of my cats love this video,
granted not as much as when it was new, but they are still mesmerized.

Here's a link:
http://www.cattv.com/VideoCatnipDVD.htm

I found it on DVD through ebay by searching "Video Catnip". This hasn't
been discussed here since last year so though I'd throw it out there
again.

If anyone has another video like this please make suggestions and
recommendations.

Have fun, Karl.

Old May 22nd 05, 03:27 PM
Mary

wrote in message
ps.com...
Here is a fun thing for the kitties! Most of my cats love this video,
granted not as much as when it was new, but they are still mesmerized.

Here's a link:
http://www.cattv.com/VideoCatnipDVD.htm

Pretty neat! Around here we have lots of birds and squirrels but
I have lived in places that did not.

Old May 22nd 05, 06:15 PM
Rhonda

Our cats like the movie (VHS) "Purrfect Video." It's boring for humans,
but they love it -- squirrels in the park, bugs on the screen, etc. I
even set a chair up close to the TV so they can paw at the screen.

I don't have their main website anymore, but you can order it he
http://www.naturespet.com/books.html

Rhonda

Old May 22nd 05, 06:49 PM
bigbadbarry

"Rhonda"
If anyone has another video like this please make suggestions and
recommendations.

Have fun, Karl.

Ruprecht likes Tina Turner, I also leave the TV on for him all day.

Old May 23rd 05, 12:20 AM
bigbadbarry

"Rhonda"

Hey, BBB -- I didn't write that. I think you quoted the wrong name.

Ruprecht did it